Research Bureau In the News
‘Sober look’ at public payrolls urged as coronavirus bailouts tax system
By Joe Dwinell | Boston Herald | May 7, 2020
Coronavirus crisis could be ‘more like the Great Depression than the Great Recession’ according to Boston watchdog
By Sean Philip Cotter | Boston Herald | May 1, 2020
With Finn retiring, who should lead Boston fire?
By Danny McDonald | The Boston Globe | March 2, 2020
Boston’s property values soar
By Erin Tiernan | Boston Herald | February 25, 2020
Housing crisis needs all hands on deck
Editorial | The Boston Globe | January 13, 2020
Many thanks to the Boston community as all do their best to respond to such unprecedented, rapid change and deep disruption in this public health and economic crisis. To help our valued members and the Boston community in general, please see below announcements from Mayor Walsh and other resources. We will provide updates here as new information becomes available.
Join Us Today!
Leaders representing every major industry belong to the Research Bureau. Join us and help shape the direction of public policy in Boston. Call us at 617-227-1900 or email Jen Stodola email@example.com
- Streamlined process to help restaurants as part of COVID-19 reopening process
- $4 million distributed to support small businesses in every neighborhood
- A message from Commissioner McCosh: Moving towards reopening
- Parks Parcel Priority Plan survey now underway
- Demolition Delay application: 121-135 Sherman Road, West Roxbury
A special thank you to our Cabinet Members for their generous support: