Since 1932, Research Bureau publications have monitored city finances, educated opinion leaders and served as a springboard for changes that improve Boston’s appeal as a place to live and to work. Our research takes many different forms: sometimes, it is a brief analysis of a timely problem such as collective bargaining agreements; other times, we take an exhaustive look at an issue to determine the root causes, measure the impact, and make measurable recommendations.
Please click on any of the links below to search our archives:
- Major Reports – Multi-page, investigative reports on major issue affecting Boston. These reports usually push for major changes.
- Special Reports – Four page reports dealing with short, timely subjects.
- Bureau Updates – BMRB monthly newsletter about issue affecting Boston.
- Bureau Briefs – These have been absorbed into the Bureau Update and Special Reports.
- Statements & Testimony
- Articles – Opinion articles written by the Research Bureau
Or, click here to search our our archives by subject matter.